Newsletter November 2015
1. Abbreviated Annual Report
2. Swaziland - MobiDik by the Numbers
3. Ambulatory Vehicle Donated by the Rotary Clubs
4. Swaziland – More Water for the Neighbourhood Care Points (NCPs)
5. Swaziland – Warm Winter Clothing Personnel Changes Calendar of Events
Important Meeting in Washington
On 14 May 2013, Dr. Magdalene Budach, Medical Director of our medical relief project MOBIDIK, and Edith and Jaime Garcia, the representatives of THOMAS ENGEL-Foundation for America met in Washington DC with the Ambassador of Swaziland to the US. They had the opportunity to present the THOMAS ENGEL-Foundation and their work to the Ambassador, Dr. AM Ntshangase and his closest associates, Mr. MCuSi Shongwe. Coincidentally, both men are from Shiselweni, the region in which the Foundation operates. They were very impressed by the work of THOMAS ENGEL-Foundation and promised to support us as much as possible. For the planned trip to Swaziland by Dr. Magdalene Budach and Ernst Engel in August 2013, they promised to arrange meetings with the Minister of Health, Minister of Education and the Deputy Prime Minister.