In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- Juli 2020: 26 children get some winter clothes
- November 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- October 2019: Caregiver Training
- Juni 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- Mai 2019: 5 piglets for the income generating activities
Buhleba Nzameya Facts
|GPS coordinates||-27,0440544 / 31,5223617|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
30 girls, 22 boys
(Income Generating Activities)