In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-26,7610183 / 31,3280746|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
10 girls, 10 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the Bulimeni NCP by the family Hermey.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: Business mentorship
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- Juni 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- Oktober 2019: Caregiver Training
- Juli 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- Juli 2019: ECCE – Inventory, training
- Juni 2019: NCPs Bulimeni and 10 other NCPs make E 26,580 (ca. 1.300 Euro) by selling beans and peanuts. Corn not yet ready for sale.
- Januar 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic