In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- April 2021: IGA Supervision
- April 2021: Sewing machine non-functioning
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business Mentorship
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- August 2020: Parents of four children have lost the source of income due to COVID 19. Their children get their only meal per day in the NCP.
- July 2020: 14 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- November 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- Oktober 2019: Caregiver training
- April 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
|GPS coordinates||-27,033117 / 31,3331459|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
16 girls, 11 boys
(Income Generating Activities)