In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: Selling of sweet potato cuttings and pumpkin leaves
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business Mentorship
- October 2020: Watering Activities
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- August 2020: Parents of three children have lost the source of income due to COVID 19. Their children get their only meal per day in the NCP.
- August 2020: E 160 (circa 8 Euro) income due to gardening
- July 2020: 58 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: Dzakasini NCP & Mahlabatsini Gege NCP generating each E 200 due to gardening
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- Mai 2020: Dzakasini generates E 180 due to gardening. (circa 9 Euro)
- December 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- October 2019: Caregiver training
- September 2019: Dzakasini and Mahlabatsini Gege NCP: Selling spinach, salat and cabbage amounting to E 2,100 (circa 105 Euro)
- May 2019: New fencing material for gardening
|GPS coordinates||-27,0740802 / 31,4745072|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
25 girls, 20 boys
(Income Generating Activities)