In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- September 2021: 26 persons vaccinated, among 1 child
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 18 children, 12 girls and 6 boys
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- April 2020: Donation of soap as a prevention measure within the scope of the Corona pandemic
- October 2019: Caregivers Training
- August 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- June 2019: ECCE monitoring
- May 2019: Mgunyeni, Hhuhhuma, Bulimeni, Mpandeni, Mabamba, Ematjeni Mgazini, Sidzakeni, Mahlabatsini Nkhungwini, Nsindzatje and Malingalibala gain together E 26,580 (approx. 1,300 Euros) by selling their harvest.
- February 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,2868982 / 31,4657042|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
15 girls, 14 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
|seeds and fertilizers|
There is a sponsorship for the Hhuhhuma NCP by Lina and Mika Gries, Budenheim.