In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- April 2020: Donation of soap as a prevention measure within the scope of the Corona pandemic
- October 2019: Caregivers Training
- August 2019: Renovation finished
- July 2019: Renovation and new branding: LITSEMBA
- June 2019: Raising 45 chicks
- March 2019: Visit of the Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
- January 2019: Monitoring about the IGA “Indigenous chickens” for Mazipheni, Shonkweni, Ngozi and KaMabuza. Chickens are not ready for sale yet.
|GPS coordinates||-27.0783736 / 31.4677288|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
19 girls, 16 boys
(Income Generating Activities)