In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 32 children, 14 girls and 18 boys
- July 2021: Organization of the incoming renovations
- June 2021: Renovation discussed
- May 2021: Renovation in need
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- April 2020: Donation of soap as a prevention measure within the scope of the Corona pandemic
- December 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- October 2019: Caregivers Training
- May 2019: Checking the water tanks
- May 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,0422481 / 31,4300791|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
29 girls, 19 boys
There is a sponsorship for the Khulajiyampondo NCP by the company delta pronatura, Egelsbach.