In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-27,0119433 / 31,4453295|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
15 girls, 13 boys
There is a sponsorship for the Kuvukeni NCP by Pia Kälber, Dürrn.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- May 2021: IGA Supervision
- April 2021: Many chicken died from a unknown disease.
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: 29 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- June 2020: The NCPs Manyandeni, Mbeka, Hhuhhuma, Bulimeni, Davies, Lamlanti, Nkulu, New Nazareth, Sigijimini, Magele, Zenzile, Mathunzini, Kwayiweni, Nkwayela, KhulaJiyampondo, Ekuvukeni, Mpandeni, Lushini /Shokweni, Mcongo, Ncifi/Lushini, and Ezindwendweni are required to send messages, drawings designed by the children, and letters of appreciation to the different donors.
- November 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- Oktober 2019: Caregiver training
- Juni 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP