In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- September 2021: NCP renovations has started
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- August 2021: 47 chicken sold about E 3.055 (approx. 153 Euro)
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 19 children, 10 girls and 9 boys
- May 2021: Renovation in need
- May 2021: Selling 50 chicken about E 3.000 (approx. 150 Euro)
- May 2021: 11 people vaccinated, among those 2 children
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- September 2020: Deworming of 11 girls and 9 boys
- September 2020: Selling 49 chickens for E 2,940 (approx. 150 Euros)
- August 2020: Parents of four children have lost the source of income due to COVID 19. Their children get their only meal per day in the NCP.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- April 2020: Selling of 49 chicken for E 2,940 (approx. 145 Euros)
- April 2020: Donation of soap as a prevention measure within the scope of the Corona pandemic
- October 2019: Caregivers Training
- August 2019: New chicks and chicken food for E 3,894 (approx. 195 Euros)
- July 2019: Gaining E 2,730 (approx. 135 Euros) by selling chicken
- June 2019: ECCE Mentoring
- June 2019: 150 Küken in der Aufzucht
- April 2019: Visit of the Mobile Clinic
- March 2019: Kwayiweni, Nkwayela, Mphini, Nkalaneni and Kuvukeni gain together E 20,340 (approx. 1.020 Euros) by selling 399 chicken.
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
- February 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
|GPS coordinates||-27,263231 / 31,4615681|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
10 girls, 15 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the Kwayiweni NCP by Marianne Lüpke.