In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-27,1997601 / 31,2218551|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
18 girls, 21 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the Lamlalati NCP by Jutta and Fritz Brettschneider, Barsbüttel.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 31 children, 13 girls and 18 boys
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- April 2020: Donation of soap as a prevention measure within the scope of the Corona pandemic
- October 2019: Caregivers Training
- August 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP