In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- September 2020: Selling chicken for E 2,920 (approx. 145 Euro)
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- Juni 2020: Selling chicken for E 3,100 (approx. 160 Euros)
- May 2020: IGA-Monitoring
- April 2020: Selling chicken for E 5,508 (approx. 280 Euros)
- April 2020: Donation of soap as a prevention measure within the scope of the Corona pandemic
- November 2019: Nkwayela, Matjeni Maseyisini and Ludziwana NCPs sold 235 broiler chickens and made E 15,035 (approx. 750 Euros) collectively.
- October 2019: Caregivers Training
- August 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- July 2019: Gaining E 5,980 (approx. 300 Euros) by selling broilers
- June 2019: New toys for the NCP
- May 2019: Checking the water tanks
- Mai 2019: Mpini, Nkalaneni, Ludziwana, Ncifi, Zamani, New Nazareth, Thandizwe, Vulamehlo und Nquthu gain collectively E 39,920 (approx. 2.000 Euros) by selling chicken.
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,0690122 / 31,4143127|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
18 girls, 33 boys
(Income Generating Activities)