In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- August 2019: Madulini Gege sold 79 chickens and produced income of E 29,195 (approx. 1.460 Euro)
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
Madulini Gege Facts
|GPS coordinates||-26.9698448 / 30.9813207|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
15 girls, 5 boys
(Income Generating Activities)