In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-26,9421675 / 31,325845|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
15 girls, 20 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the NCP Magele by family Karger, Buch and Jutta Roßberg, Berlin.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- September 2021: 6 chicken sold about E 480 (approx. 24 Euro)
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: 2 chicken sold about E 140 (approx. 7 Euro)
- May 2021: Selling 16 chicken about E 800 (approx. 160 Euro)
- April 2021: Selling 4 chicken about E 280 (approx. 14 Euro)
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: 14 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- August 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP