In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- September 2020: Deworming of 17 girls and 3 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- August 2020: Interruption of the IGA chicken raising. The building is insured elsewhere.
- July 2020: Caregivers of the NCPs Zamani, Mahlabatsini Nkhungwini, Matjeni Maseyisini and Tinkawini meet to discuss the program for the IGA chicken.
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- June 2020: Selling chicken for E 3,200 (approx. 160 Euro)
- April 2020: Selling chicken for E 5,100 (approx. 255 Euro)
- November 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- July 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: The NCPs Mgunyeni, Hhuhhuma, Bulimeni, Mpandeni, Mabamba, Ematjeni Mgazini, Sidzakeni, Mahlabatsini Nkhungwini, Nsindzatje and Malingalibala gain together E 26,580 (approx. 1.300 Euro) by selling their harvest.
- Febuary 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,12727 / 31,4202408|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
12 girls, 14 boys
(Income Generating Activities)