In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- September 2020: Deworming of 10 girls and 9 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: 9 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- July 2019: Renovation and branding LITSEMBA
- May 2019: The NCPs Mgunyeni, Hhuhhuma, Bulimeni, Mpandeni, Mabamba, Ematjeni Mgazini, Sidzakeni, Mahlabatsini Nkhungwini, Nsindzatje and Malingalibala gain together E 26,580 (approx. 1.300 Euro) by selling their harvest.
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
- January 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
|GPS coordinates||-27,1304687 / 31,4697253|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
10 girls, 5 boys
(Income Generating Activities)