In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: The NCPs Sidzakeni and Mangethe generate together E 3,700 (approx. 185 Euro) by selling their pigs.
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- April 2020: Selling pigs for E 600 (approx. 30 Euro)
- December 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- August 2019: Selling two pigs for E 2,000 (approx. 100 Euro)
- July 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- February 2019: Raising piglets
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,1037231 / 31,4686568|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
10 girls, 10 boys
(Income Generating Activities)