In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 21 children, 13 girls and 8 boys
- May 2021: 25 people vaccinated, among those 2 children
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Selling sewing products for E 2,700 (approx. 135 Euro)
- October 2020: IGA-Supervision
- September 2020: Deworming of 15 girls and 11 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- September 2019: Mantambe NCP and Nkulu NCP produced dresses and sold at E 2,800 (approx. 140 Euro)
- August 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- July 2019: Selling sewing products for E 600 (approx. 30 Euro).
- June 2019: New toys for the NCP
- June 2019: ECCE Mentoring
- May 2019: Checking the water tank
- May 2019: The NCPs Mantambe, Thembalethu, Hhohho, Mzipha and Machobeni gain together E 2,970 (approx. 150 Euro) by selling their sewed products.
- March 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- February 2019: One caregiver from Mantambe NCP trains caregivers from neighbouring NCPs on sewing.
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,2424992 / 31,4378376|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
11 girls, 14 boys
(Income Generating Activities)