In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: Selling a pig for E 2,400 (approx. 120 Euro)
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- October 2020: IGA supervision
- September 2020: Deworming of 8 girls and 10 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: Caregivers of the NCPs Davis, Mabhudlweni and Mantongomane meet to discuss the incoming program for the IGA piggery.
- July 2020: 20 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- October 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,1477428 / 31,3991941|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
21 girls, 14 boys
(Income Generating Activities)