In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: Selling vegetables for E 400 (approx. 20 Euro)
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- October 2020: Selling vegetables for E 1,200 (approx. 60 Euro)
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: 36 children get some winterclothes.
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- July 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: Checking the water tanks
- May 2019: New toys for the NCP
- February 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-26,9834699 / 31,4066375|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
13 girls, 18 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the Manyandeni NCP by Kirsten-Boie-Grundschule, Dürrn.