In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- September 2020: Deworming of 9 girls and 6 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: The Caregiver from Zamani, Mahlabatsini Nkhungwini, Matjeni Maseyisini and Tinkawini NCPs meet to discuss the incoming program for the IGA broilers production
- July 2020: 15 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- November 2019: The NCPs Nkwayela, Matjeni Maseyisini and Ludziwana NCP sell together 235 chicken for E 15,035 (approx. 750 Euro).
- September 2019: The NCPs Matjeni and Maseyisini sell together chicken for E 9,890 (approx. 495 Euro).
- February 2019: Visit of Mobile Clnic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,2538712 / 31,4480373|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
13 girls, 18 boys
(Income Generating Activities)