In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: 10 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,2525532 / 31,4872836|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
12 girls, 15 boys