In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- October 2020: Selling 15 chicken for E 750 (approx. 38 Euro)
- September 2020: Deworming of 10 girls and 6 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: 20 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- August 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- July 2019: Renovation and new branding LITSEMBA
- May 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
- January 2019: Monitoring about the IGA “Indigenous chickens” for Mazipheni, Shonkweni, Ngozi and KaMabuza. Chickens are not yet ready for sale yet.
- January 2019: 6 chickens at Mazipheni were killed by wild cats.
|GPS coordinates||-27.1602135 / 31.5142466|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
17 girls, 14 boys
(Income Generating Activities)