In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-27.1602135 / 31.5142466|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
17 girls, 14 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- September 2021: 11 chicken sold about E 770 (approx. 39 Euro)
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- August 2021: Selling 16 chicken about E 960 (approx. 48 Euro)
- July 2021: 11 chicken sold about E 660 (approx. 33 Euro)
- June 2021: Selling 13 chicken about E 780 (approx. 39 Euro)
- May 2021: Selling 8 chicken about E 560 (approx. 28 Euro)
- April 2021: Selling 6 chicken about E 330 (approx. 17 Euro)
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- October 2020: Selling 15 chicken for E 750 (approx. 38 Euro)
- September 2020: Deworming of 10 girls and 6 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: 20 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- August 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- July 2019: Renovation and new branding LITSEMBA
- May 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
- January 2019: Monitoring about the IGA “Indigenous chickens” for Mazipheni, Shonkweni, Ngozi and KaMabuza. Chickens are not yet ready for sale yet.
- January 2019: 6 chickens at Mazipheni were killed by wild cats.