In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- Oktober 2020: Business mentorship
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: 40 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: Manyandeni, Zenzile, and Mbeka are added to the list of NCPs which receive winter clothes for their children.
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- September 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- June 2019: Selling two pigs for E 3,000 (approx. 150 Euro)
- May 2019: Swazi Cycle visited Mbeka NCP to help with cooking and donated food.
- April 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- February 2019: Raising piglets
- February 2019: A new stable for the pigs has been built
- February 2019: NCP monitoring
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,0738558 / 31,4360312|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
20 girls, 30 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the Mbeka NCP by Ehepaar Hauser, Hochheim and Georg Seider, Wiesbaden.