In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: IGA supervision, focus on the masks which have to be sewed as a prevention against Corona
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- November 2020: IGA supervision
- September 2020: Deworming of 10 girls and 4 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- December 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- October 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- July 2019: New toys for the NCP
- June 2019: The NCPs Mbita, Hhohho, Mantambe, Thembalethu, Mzipha and Machobeni gain together E 2,970 (approx. 150 Euro) by selling their sewed products.
- May 2019: Checking the water tanks
- May 2019: ECCE mentoring
- April 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,1980466 / 31,3317734|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
9 girls, 13 boys
(Income Generating Activities)