In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-26,9917119 / 31,4486301|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
13 girls, 17 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the Mcongo NCP by Praxis Martin Mengringhaus, Nastätten.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 24 children, 18 girls and 6 boys
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- August 2020: Meeting of the caregiver from Mcongo and Nzondweni NCP about piggery
- August 2020: Selling three pigs with for E 3,600 (approx. 180 Euro)
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- April 2020: The selling of the pigs has to be delayed because of the Corona pandemic
- December 2019: Selling 5 pigs for E 5,800 (approx. 290 Euro)
- November 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- September 2019: Starting the IGA piggery
- August 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP