In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- September 2021: NCP renovations has started
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 23 children, 10 girls and 13 boys
- July 2021: Organization of the incoming renovations
- June 2021: Renovation discussed
- May 2021: Renovation in need
- May 2021: Renovation discussed with the Community leaders for KaLiba, Godloza and Lulakeni chiefdoms
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- June 2020: Selling vegetables for E 3,000 (approx. 150 Euro)
- June 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: The NCPs Mgunyeni, Hhuhhuma, Bulimeni, Mpandeni, Mabamba, Ematjeni Mgazini, Sidzakeni, Mahlabatsini Nkhungwini, Nsindzatje and Malingalibala gain together E 26,580 (approx. 1.300 Euro) by selling their harvest.
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,1157004 / 31,5597011|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
12 girls, 11 boys
(Income Generating Activities)