In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- September 2020: Selling 2 pigs for E 4,800 (approx. 240 Euro)
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- August 2020: Parents of four children have lost the source of income due to COVID 19. Their children get their only meal per day in the NCP.
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- August 2019: Selling 4 pigs for E 8,050 (approx. 403 Euro)
- June 2019: New toys for the NCP
- June 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: Checking the water tanks
- February 2019: Raising piglets
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||27.0136101 / 31,5102597|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
18 girls, 20 boys
(Income Generating Activities)