In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-27,19328 / 31,2765191|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
20 girls, 18 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- May 2021: Renovation in need
- May 2021: 29 people vaccinated, among those 3 children
- April 2021: Business Mentorship
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- September 2020: Deworming of 10 girls and 4 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: The children get some winter clothes.
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- May 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- February 2019: Selling of 88 chicken for E 1,537 (approx. 76 Euro)
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP