In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 26 children, 10 girls and 16 boys
- April 2021: 7 people vaccinated
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: Damage due to a storm – The repairing has been started immediately.
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- September 2020: Deworming of 9 girls and 11 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- August 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- July 2019: Gaining E 1,700 (approx. 85 Euro) by selling corn
- May 2019: New toys for the NCP
- May 2019: ECCE mentoring
- May 2019: The NCPs Mgunyeni, Hhuhhuma, Bulimeni, Mpandeni, Mabamba, Ematjeni Mgazini, Sidzakeni, Mahlabatsini Nkhungwini, Nsindzatje and Malingalibala gain together E 26,580 (approx. 1.300 Euro) by selling their harvest.
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,1801916 / 31,3434844|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
22 girls, 18 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
|seeds and fertilizers|
Für den Mphandzeni NCP besteht eine Patenschaft durch Get together friends of Montclair.