In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-27,0870458 / 31,5783544|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
8 girls, 13 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- October 2020: Selling of 100 chicken for E 3,250 (approx. 163 Euro)
- September 2020: Selling of 100 chicken for E 3,000 (approx. 150 Euro)
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: 21 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- May 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: The NCPs Mpini, Nkalaneni, Ludziwana, Ncifi, Zamani, New Nazareth, Thandizwe, Vulamehlo and Nquthu gain together E 39,920 (approx. 1.996 Euro) by selling chicken.
- March 2019: The NCPs Kwayiweni, Nkwayela, Mpini, Nkalaneni and Kuvukeni gain together E 20.340 (approx. 1.017 Euro) by selling 399 chicken.
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP