In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: IGA supervision, focus on the sewing of masks as a prevention against the Corona virus
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- November 2020: IGA supervision
- October 2020: Production of 4 dresses, 3 traditional dresses and 4 skirts. First gain: E 3,150 (approx. 158 Euro)
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- June 2019: ECCE mentoring
- June 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: The NCPs Mantambe, Thembalethu, Hhohho, Mzipha and Machobeni gain together E 2,970 (approx. 148 Euro) by selling their sewing products.
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,2888613 / 31,5217082|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
17 girls, 21 boys
(Income Generating Activities)