In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 47 children, 27 girls and 20 boys
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: Nkwayela NCP and Ncifi NCP receive together a total of E 11,220 by selling chicken (approx. 560 Euro)
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- September 2020: Deworming of 8 girls and 6 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- August 2020: Meeting of the caregiver from Lebovu, Kuvukeni, Entabeni, and Ncifi NCP about broiler production
- August 2020: Selling 20/20 chicken for E 1,200 (approx. 60 Euro).
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- June 2020: Selling chicken for E 3,200 (approx. 160 Euro)
- May 2020: Selling chicken for E 3,600 (approx. 180 Euro)
- April 2020: Selling chicken for E 230 (approx. 12 Euro)
- July 2019: Renovation and new branding LITSEMBA
- July 2019: Gaining E 4,030 (approx. 200 Euro) by selling chicken
- June 2019: New toys for the NCP
- May 2019: Checking the water tanks
- May 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: The NCPs Mpini, Nkalaneni, Ludziwana, Ncifi, Zamani, New Nazareth, Thandizwe, Vulamehlo and Nquthu gain together E 39,920 (approx. 1.996 Euro) by selling chicken.
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,1704568 / 31,5635135|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
30 girls, 26 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
Für den Ncifi/Nsingizini NCP besteht eine Patenschaft durch die Familie Thran.