In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- September 2020: Selling of chicken for E 2,700 (approx. 135 Euro)
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- August 2020: Parents of 18 children have lost the source of income due to COVID 19. Their children get their only meal per day in the NCP.
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- June 2020: Selling of 100 chicken for E 3,790 (approx. 190 Euro)
- April 2020: Selling of 100 chicken for E 3,000 (approx. 150 Euro)
- September 2019: Starting the new IGA piggery
- July 2019: Gaining E 5,280 (approx. 264 Euro) by selling chicken
- May 2019: Checking the water tanks
- May 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: The NCPs Mpini, Nkalaneni, Ludziwana, Ncifi, Zamani, New Nazareth, Thandizwe, Vulamehlo and Nquthu gain together E 39,920 (approx. 1.996 Euro) by selling chicken.
- May 2019: Visit of Swazi Cycle – New swings has been built and dishes donated
- February 2019: Selling of 100 chicken for E 2,293 (approx. 115 Euro)
- February 2019: Enrolment of 65 children
- February 2019: NCP-Monitoring
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
New Nazareth Facts
|GPS coordinates||-27,0016316 / 31,3776897|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
23 girls, 20 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the New Nazareth NCP by family Menzel, Buch und das married couple Mengringhaus, Nastätten.