In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- August 2020: Parents of 7 children have lost the source of income due to COVID 19. Their children get their only meal per day in the NCP.
- July 2020: The children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- July 2019: Renovation and new branding LITSEMBA
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
- January 2019: NCP monitoring about the IGA 'Indigenous chickens' for the NCPs Mazipheni, Shonkweni, Ngozi and KaMabuza. The chicken are not ready for selling yet.
|GPS coordinates||-27,1213903 / 31,489369|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
13 girls, 19 boys
(Income Generating Activities)