In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-26,9829228 / 31,4716937|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
20 girls, 14 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the Nkalaneni NCP by the local community Miehlen..
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- August 2021: 50 persons vaccinated, among those 18 children
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 21 children, 14 girls and 7 boys
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- November 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: The NCPs Mpini, Nkalaneni, Ludziwana, Ncifi, Zamani, New Nazareth, Thandizwe, Vulamehlo and Nquthu gain together E 39,920 (approx. 1,996 Euro) by selling chicken.
- March 2019: The NCPs Kwayiweni, Nkwayela, Mphini, Nkalaneni and Kuvukeni gain together E 20,340 (approx 1,017 Euro) by selling 399 chicken.
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP