In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: 20 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- October 2019: Finishing renovations
- September 2019: New branding: LITSEMBA
- September 2019: Mantambe NCP and Nkulu NCP produce and sell clothes for E 2,800 (approx. 140 Euro).
- August 2019: New paint finished
- April 2019: Selling three traditional dresses (IGA)
- March/April 2019: Renovation
- March 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,2657075 / 31,5401434|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
10 girls, 15 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the Nkulu NCP by Edith and Jame Garcia, Dumfries/USA.