In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-27,177346 / 31,5792569|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
20 girls, 16 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the NCP Nkwayela by Dr. Cornelia Möck-Schlomer, Hamburg.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: Nkwayela NCP and Ncifi NCP receive together a total of E 11,220 by selling chicken (approx. 560 Euro)
- December 2020: IGA supervision
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- November 2020: IGA supervision
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- October 2020: IGA supervision
- September 2020: Deworming of 18 girls and 7 boys
- September 2020: Selling chicken for E 5,600 (approx. 180 Euro)
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- June 2020: Selling chicken for E 5,100 (approx. 255 Euro)
- April 2020: Selling chicken for E 4,180 (approx. 209 Euro)
- November 2019: Supply of chicken fodder for the IGA
- November 2019: The NCPs Nkwayela, Matjeni Maseyisini and Ludziwana gain together 235 chicken for E 15,035 (approx. 750 Euro).
- October 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- July 2019: Renovierung und neues Branding LITSEMBA
- July 2019: Gain of E 8,775 (approx. 440 Euro) by selling chicken
- June 2019: New toys for the NCP
- June 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: Swazi Cycle visited Nkwayela NCP to help in garden cultivating and planting vegetables.
- March 2019: The NCPs Kwayiweni, Nkwayela, Mphini, Nkalaneni and Kuvukeni gain together E 20,340 (approx. 1,017 Euro) by selling 399 chicken.
- February 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP