In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: Business mentorship
- December 2020: Shonkweni received E 3,650 (approx. 183 Euro) from selling 14 piglets and 2 pigs.
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- November 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- July 2019: Renovation and new branding LITSEMBA
- May 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
- January 2019: Monitoring about the IGA “Indigenous chickens” for the NCPs Mazipheni, Shonkweni, Ngozi and KaMabuza. Chickens are not yet ready for sale yet.
|GPS coordinates||-27,1560951 / 31,5623753|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
28 girls, 13 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
There is a sponsorship for the Shonkweni/Lushini NCP by Dörte Scheffner.