In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-27.1833869 / 31.4792851|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
11 girls, 7 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: 15 persons vaccinated, among those 5 children
- April 2021: Disease outbreak killed most piglets, medicine too expensive E 60.000, (approx. 3.000 Euro)
- April 2021: Four NCP caregivers sold 15 piglets about E 7.700 (approx. 385 Euro)
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: The NCPs Sidzakeni and Mangethe gain together E 3,700 (approx. 185 Euro) by selling pigs.
- July 2020: 14 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- November 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- September 2019: Starting of the IGA piggery
- July 2019: Renovation and new branding LITSEMBA
- May 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: The NCPs Mgunyeni, Hhuhhuma, Bulimeni, Mpandeni, Mabamba, Ematjeni Mgazini, Sidzakeni, Mahlabatsini Nkhungwini, Nsindzatje and Malingalibala gain together E 26,580 (approx. 1,300 Euro) by selling their harvest.
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP