In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- September 2020: Deworming of 14 girls and 4 boys
- September 2020: Selling vegetables for E 245 (approx. 12 Euro)
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- August 2020: Gain by gardening E 160 (approx. 8 Euro)
- July 2020: The gardening of the NCPs Mahlabatsini Gege, S’phondo 1 and Dzakasini gain together E 1,225 (approx. 61 Euro) by selling their vegetables.
- July 2020: 18 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- September 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- September 2019: New IGA material
- July 2019: Seeds and fertilizer for gardening
- April 2019: New Material for the nursery
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,0913017 / 31,8241290|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
18 girls, 21 boys
(Income Generating Activities)