In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-27,2879749 / 31,4823617|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
22 girls, 18 boys
Chronology of important activities (Kopie)
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 27 children, 11 girls and 16 boys
- July 2021: 24 persons vaccinated, among those 10 children
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- June 2019: New toys for the NCP
- May 2019: The NCPs Mpini, Nkalaneni, Ludziwana, Ncifi, Zamani, New Nazareth, Thandizwe, Vulamehlo and Nquthu gain together E 39,920 (approx. 1,996 Euro) by selling chicken.
- April 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- February 2019: Selling 94 chicken for E 2,403 (approx. 120 Euro).
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP