In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: IGA supervision, focus on the masks which have to be sewed as a prevention against the Corona virus
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- November 2020: IGA supervision
- October 2020: Business mentorship
- October 2020: IGA supervision
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- August 2020: Parents of 19 children have lost the source of income due to COVID 19. Their children get their only meal per day in the NCP.
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- April 2020: Selling of chicken for E 5,500 (approx. 275 Euro).
- October 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- July 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- June 2019: New branding
- June 2019: Renovation finished
- May 2019: The NCPs Mantambe, Thembalethu, Hhohho, Mzipha and Machobeni gain together E 2,970 (approx. 150 Euro) by selling their sewed products.
- May 2019: Swazi Cycle visited Thembalethu NCP to help in NCP renovation.
- March 2019: Renovation
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
- January 2019: Bills checked
|GPS coordinates||-27,2185875 / 31,5993494|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
16 girls, 16 boys
(Income Generating Activities)