In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: Selling of 92 chicken for E 5,520 (approx. 276 Euro)
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- October 2020: IGA supervision
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: Caregiver from the NCPs Zamani, Mahlabatsini Nkhungwini, Matjeni Maseyisini and Tinkawini meet to discuss the incoming program for broiler production.
- July 2020: 15 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- June 2020: Selling of 90 chicken for E 5,400 (approx. 270 Euro)
- May 2020: Chicken died because of a lack of medical care.
- April 2020: Selling chicken for E 3,445 (approx. 172 Euro)
- October 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-27,1480472 / 31,3668535|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
17 girls, 21 boys
(Income Generating Activities)