In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-27,1933529 / 31,3500063|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
12 girls, 13 boys
(Income Generating Activities)
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- December 2020: Zamani NCP received E 5,400 (approx. 270 Euro) from selling 90 chickens.
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- September 2020: Deworming of 15 girls and 8 boys
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- August 2020: Parents of 9 children have lost the source of income due to COVID 19. Their children get their only meal per day in the NCP.
- July 2020: Caregiver of the NCPs Zamani, Mahlabatsini Nkhungwini, Matjeni Maseyisini and Tinkawini meet to discuss the incoming program for broiler production.
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- April 2020: Selling of chicken for E 5,280 (approx. 264 Euro)
- July 2019: New toys for the NCP
- June 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: Checking the water tanks
- May 2019: The NCPs Mpini, Nkalaneni, Ludziwana, Ncifi, Zamani, New Nazareth, Thandizwe, Vulamehlo and Nquthu gain together E 39,920 (approx. 1,996 Euro) by selling chicken.
- February 2019: Selling of 97 chicken for E 2,113 (approx. 106 Euro)
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP