In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
Chronology of important activities
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: The children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- June 2020: The NCPs Manyandeni, Zenzile and Mbeka receive winter clothes to for their children.
- September 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- May 2019: Checking the water tanks
- May 2019: ECCE mentoring
- February 2019: Visit of Mobile Clinic
- January 2019: New ECCE learning material and toys for the NCP
|GPS coordinates||-26.864123 / 31.368938|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
10 girls, 15 boys
There is a sponsorship for the Zenzile NCP by the family Kelm.