In the region of Shiselweni are currently 87 NCPs (= Neighbourhood Carepoints) with numerous investments and activities. Click the points in the map or chose a NCP in the list below to see more detailed information.
|GPS coordinates||-27,1177315 / 31,8107512|
|Number of children
as of 05.08.2020
18 girls, 14 boys
Für den Zindwendweni NCP besteht eine Patenschaft durch die Familie Haller.
Chronology of important activities
- October 2021: Donation of food to all NCPs
- October 2021: Overalls donated to all caregivers
- September 2021: 15 persons vaccinated, among 2 children
- August 2021: Donation of food from the Rotary Club for all NCPs
- July 2021: Donation of winter clothes for 21 children, 12 girls and 9 boys
- July 2021: 5 chicken sold about E 350 (approx. 18 Euro)
- December 2020: Distribution of Caregivers Christmas hampers
- November 2020: 270 Dolls are distributed for 87 NCPs. Each NCP gets three dolls. Those are ment to train social skills by playing.
- August 2020: New ECCE learning material
- July 2020: 8 children get some winter clothes
- June 2020: General NCP monitoring about the support during the Corona pandemic
- June 2020: The NCPs Manyandeni, Mbeka, Hhuhhuma, Bulimeni, Davies, Lamlanti, Nkulu, New Nazareth, Sigijimini, Magele, Zenzile, Mathunzini, Kwayiweni, Nkwayela, KhulaJiyampondo, Ekuvukeni, Mpandeni, Lushini /Shokweni, Mcongo, Ncifi/Lushini, and Ezindwendweni are required to send messages, drawings designed by the children, and letters of appreciation to the different Donors.