Newsletter November 2021
- A Cry for Help
- Ecuador – An Interview with Jaime Garcia
- eSwatini – Introducing the Club “Dogs Helping Children”
- Tanzania – Supporting the Work of “TAKE A MALAIKA”
- Uganda – Current aid situation
- Nepal – “Light for Nepal’s Children”:
A new aid project of the THOMAS ENGEL-Foundation
- Introducing Our New Volunteer: Maja-Lina Lauer
- Travel and Events
Newsletter June 2021
- Annual report 2020 in brief
- Why the relief measures of the THOMAS ENGEL-foundation and of the Möwenweg-Foundation are so important to the children in eSwatini?
- Two new projects in Tanzania
- How is the current situation of howareyou in Uganda?
- Exactly at the right time, increased support measures in Ecuador
- Presentation of our volunteer staff
- Trips and events
Newsletter November 2020
- COVID-19 and its influence of the aid projects :
- Africa, a continent of contrasts, even in times of Corona
- Travel and events
Newsletter May 2020
This newsletter is going to be a cry for help. In the districts where THOMAS ENGEL-Foundation is active people are partly struggling to survive. As a result of Corona, the food supply has worsened considerably.
- Corona crisis and the situation in the aid projects
- Ecuador: no tourists no income
- eSwatini: lack of money for the essentials; the NCPs facing massiv challanges
- Tansania: lockdown, thousands without work and thus without income
- Uganda: school closures and therefor no food for children
- Dates and urgent appeal for donations
Newsletter November 2019
Last year THOMAS ENGEL-Foundation celebrated its 10th birthday. We didn’t celebrate the jubilee in any special way. Nevertheless, in the newsletter of No-vember 2019 we have dedicated a chronicle to it. We hope that – after reading – you will be even more determined to support the effective and precious work of the foundation.
- 10 years THOMAS ENGEL-Foundation
- Thanks to all supporter, staff and coworker
Newsletter November 2017
The year 2017 was very eventful and busy for the foundation; however, it was worthwhile. Despite scarce financial means and difficulties on the ground, we managed to continue with our work for our projects. We are getting closer to reaching our goal of working more efficiently and have more sustainability.
- THOMAS ENGEL-Foundation with new logo
- New Partnership in Swaziland
- Vocational training for 25 needy young adults in Swaziland
- Flower’s Children Center – new project in Tanzania
- News and events from the Boosters Clubs
Newsletter November 2015
Since founded in 2009, the work of the THOMAS ENGEL-Foundation has increased con- siderably and our commitment has become even bigger. The more we get involved, the more we realize how important the work that we do is, and how much sense it makes.
- Abbreviated Annual Report
- Swaziland - MobiDik by the Numbers
- Ambulatory Vehicle Donated by the Rotary Clubs
- Swaziland – More Water for the Neighbourhood Care Points (NCPs)
- Swaziland – Warm Winter Clothing
- Calendar of Events